Training Equipment to Match Your Training Needs
OMNI-COMM E911 SIMULATORS
SAVE Corporation’s “REAL 9-1-1 Training Certification Simulator”. Our E911 systems function in a state-of-the-art reality simulation training. 911Simulators.com creates opportunities to practice “REAL” procedures & protocols in a safe and recorded environment. Multitasking skills can be evaluated immediately, increasing proficiency, ability and accuracy.
Omni-Comm E911 Simulators take the public safety student beyond a call-taking and dispatching experience to the next level of active learning. Create The best learning environment with certification through several options. SAVE Corporation partners with two international certification institutions providing the best choice for your public safety program.
• Full featured realistic simulation & multi-screen environment.
• Phone module is TDD and wireless capable, text time stamped for review.
• Radio module transmits and receives between positions and can also connect with hand-held radios with optional interface.
• Digital sound effects create realistic sound environment.
• Computer Aided Dispatch “CAD” includes mapping, incident entry, traffic stop data search, view unit and incident location,
and optional Pro QA integration with training license.
• Live view of students CAD entry and actions.
• Creates CAD reports with data entry for future assessment & review.
• Audio recording and playback for phone and radio.
• Supervisor module allows instructor to listen and speak to one or several students real-time.
• ANI/ALI (Automatic Number Identification/Automatic Location Information) with Lat Long.
• Wireless calls with caller ID including map location.
• Both emergency and non-emergency phone lines including ring down.
• Ring down lines and transfer/speed dials.
• Background sound features for both 911 Caller and Radio Field Unit role-players.
• Programmable buttons to open protocols or scenarios.
• Dynamic mapping including location, views and zoom level.
• Incident type by 10 code or plain talk.
• 20 Types of field units. (Can add more types with jpg or png image).
• Student logins & passwords provide client protection and report association.
- Participants train with real world - phase II E911 and NEX-GEN simulators.
- Provides simulated hands on training for a career with a median annual salary of $36,300 a year, with the top 10 percent earning more than $56,580.
- Cost savings for ongoing training for current dispatchers with new technologies.
- Mistakes participants make in simulation are not damaging to lives or the organization.
We assist you with installation in any type of facility and with any training need. Classrooms to closets, we will install systems anywhere you need them.
Portable Option - E911 for maximum space flexibility